2020 GARNER SHOWCASE OF TALENT AUDITIONS
Where: Garner Performing Arts Center
When: November 21 at 5pm
Show: February 29, 2020 at 2pm and 7pm
Mark your calendar and start preparing now for a successful audition.
The auditions are open to the public with a connection to Garner. Pre-registration is required.
For questions, please email Jon Shearin at email@example.com
- You MUST be a resident of Garner, attend school in Garner, attend church in Garner or audition as part of a Garner organization (Garner dance studios, Garner church choir).
- Auditions are for vocal, dancers, instrumentalists, dramatists, story tellers and comedians. Show us your talent!
- Performers may audition as an individual or as a group. Each act must fill out a separate registration form.
- Audition length, maximum of two minutes.
- Performers must provide their own pre-recorded music or accompaniment. CD's in MP3, WAV, AAC and AIFF formats only – phones and tablets acceptable, but must have a headjack connection. You may audition with guitar or piano but you must provide your own instrument and music. (an upright piano will be provided).
- A sound system will be provided including microphones, microphone stands, stage monitors and direct box for instrumental tie-ins. A piano will be available.
- Performers will audition in the order of check-in on the day of the audition.
- Space is limited and pre-registration is required. To pre-register, please complete and submit the form below by November 18, 2019.