Please note that these instructions and the map below are for parade spectators. If you are a participant in our parade, please see arrival and route information on our Participant Information page
The parade will begin on the corner of Main Street and Benson Rd (Hwy 50). From there the parade route will:
- Turn right onto Garner Road
- Turn right onto New Rand Road
- Turn right onto Main Street and continue through downtown
- The parade will conclude back at the corner of Montague St. and Main Street.
Please see the map below for an illustration.
- Head to Garner Rd. for the best viewing and seating.
- For parade participants, Main Street is the best access for arrival and departures.
- We encourage patrons to bring chairs.
- Keep a close eye on children and do not let them run into oncoming parade traffic for candy.
- No drones allowed at Town events.
- Do not bring pets. Pets are not allowed at Town events, unless it can be proved that they are trained service animals.
- For your safety, do not cross the train tracks during the parade.
- During the parade the corner of Montague St. and Main Street all the way to Benson Road (Hwy 50) will be closed.
For more information on this event, please contact Brittany Washington at 919-773-444