Please note that these instructions and the map below are for parade spectators. If you are a participant in our parade, please see arrival and route information on our Participant Information page
The parade begins at the intersection of Avery Street and Garner Road. From there the parade will:
- Turn left onto Garner Road
- Turn right onto New Rand Road
- Turn right onto Main Street and continue through downtown
- Turn right onto Benson Road and end at the corner of Benson Road and Garner Road (by the Toot n' Tell)
Please see the map below for an illustration.
TIPS & RULES
- Head to Main Street for the best viewing and seating.
- Main Street is also the best access for arrival and departures.
- We encourage patrons to bring chairs.
- Keep a close eye on children and do not let them run into oncoming parade traffic for candy.
- No drones allowed at Town events.
- Do not bring pets. Pets are not allowed at Town events, unless it can be proved that they are trained service animals.
- For your safety, do not cross the train tracks during the parade.
- During the parade Garner Road will be shut down between Avery Street and Broughton Street.
For viewers watching on Garner Road, you will want to exit east towards Jones Sausage Road to leave. Exiting towards Garner Road will result in severe traffic congestion.
For more information on this event, please contact Brittany Washington at 919-773-444