Public Hearing Notice for December 17 Town Council Meeting
Notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Garner Town Council at 7 p.m. Tuesday, December 17th, 2019, to consider the following applications.
Please Note: The Garner Town Council will meet in the Council Chambers located in the Town of Garner Town Hall located at 900 7th Avenue, Garner, NC 27529.
Planned Residential Development with Master Plan Request:
- PD-Z-19-01 Georgia’s Landing – Forsyth Investment Company, LLC is requesting planned development rezoning from Single-Family Residential-40 (R-40) to Planned Residential Development (PRD C-6) Conditional Use. A companion planned development master plan accompanies this planned development rezoning request. (MAP HERE)
- PD-MP-19-01 Georgia’s Landing – Forsyth Investment Company, LLC is requesting a planned development master plan approval for a residential development containing 420 units. The site is located at 2505, 2605 Simpkins Rd, and 6104 Fayetteville Rd and can be further identified as Wake County PINs 0790-49-1371, 0709-49-7258, and 0709-05-83066.
Conditional/Special Use Permit Request:
- CUP-SP-19-18 Advance Concrete – Advance Concrete is requesting a conditional use site plan approval for an office/warehouse space. The site is located at 4500 Waterfield Dr. and can be further identified as Wake County PIN 1720-84-3576. (MAP HERE)
- CUP-SP-19-19 White Oak NW Medical Office – Garner White Oak NW MOB, LLC is requesting conditional use site plan approval for a medical office. The site is located at 45 Cabela Dr (future tract 1B) and can be further identified as Wake County PIN 1720-29-7553. (MAP HERE)
- CUP-SP-19-26 Waterfield Ridge Apartments – Site Collaborative is requesting special use site plan approval for an apartment complex. The site is located at 101 Waterfield Ridge Pl. and can be further identified as Wake County PIN 1730-05-4280. (MAP HERE)
Handicapped persons needing assistance or aids should contact the Clerk’s office prior to the meeting at 919-772-4688.
Stella Gibson, Town Clerk
DATE PUBLISHED: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 through December 17, 2019