The Town of Garner adopted the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) on July 22, 2003, effective on October 1, 2003 and was codified in May 2006.
American Legal Publishing will maintain all updates and revisions to the UDO. While every attempt is made to keep this online version of the UDO up-to-date, please note that it is NOT the official version. To view the UDO at the American Legal Publishing website: http://www.amlegal.com/library/nc/garner.shtml
To get an official printed copy of the Town of Garner Unified Development Ordinance (UDO), contact American Legal Publishing at either by phone: 1-800-445-5588 or by email: email@example.com. Below is the adopted copy of the Town of Garner UDO that governs zoning, subdivision, site design, signage, landscape appearance and other issues.
*Please note: The Table of Amendments effective March 2011 will contain a pdf copy of any new amendments for those who wish to keep their UDO copy updated with the most recent Amendments. No subscription service is available through American Legal Publishing.
View Document Sections:
Cover Page & Table of Contents
- Article 1: General Provisions
- Article 2: Development Review Bodies
- Article 3: Development Review Procedures
- Article 4: Zoning Districts
- Article 5: Use Regulations
- Article 6: District Development Standards
- Article 7: General Development Standards
- Article 8: Subdivision Design / Improvements
- Article 9: Nonconformities
- Article 10: Enforcement
- Article 11: & Definitions Definitions
- Appendex A
- Appendices B, C, D, E, F (Reserved)