GARNER SHOWCASE OF TALENT AUDITION APPLICATION
Where: Garner Performing Arts Center
When: November 8, 2017 at 5pm
Rehearsal: February 21 and 22 at 6pm
Show: February 24, 2018 at 2pm and 7pm
Mark your calendar and start preparing now for a successful audition.
The auditions are open to the public with a connection to Garner. Pre-registration is required.
- You MUST be a resident of Garner, attend school in Garner, attend church in Garner or audition as part of a Garner organization (Garner dance studios, Garner church choir).
- Auditions are for vocal, dancers, instrumentalists, dramatists, story tellers and comedians. Show us your talent!
- Performers may audition as an individual or as a group. Each act must fill out a separate registration form.
- Audition length, maximum of two minutes.
- Performers must provide their own pre-recorded music or accompaniment – You may audition with guitar or piano but you must provide your own instrument and music. (a piano will be provided)
- A sound system will be provided including microphones, microphone stands, stage monitors and direct box for instrumental tie-ins.
- Performers will audition in the order of check-in on the day of the audition.
- Space is limited and pre-registration is required. To pre-register, please complete and submit the form below by November 6, 2017. Mailed copies should be submitted by November 1, 2017.
- Rehearsals are Mandatory! If selected, rehearsals for the show will be Wednesday, February 21 and Thursday, February 22, 2018. Rehearsals will begin at 6:00 p.m. and generally last 3 hours. You will also sign up for a private 15-minute rehearsal on February 12 or 13.