Town Hall and Town facilities will be on a two-hour delay Friday, Jan. 19. 

Directory of Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Parking Tickets or Violations

  • Divisions:Services
For payment, call the Finance Department at 919-773-4408.
Traffic Violations are handled by the Police Department along with appeals.
Return to full list >>