Boarded Up Structure

In an effort to provide short and long term options for residential building owners, the Town of Garner has implemented a guide to minimize and control the adverse secondary effects caused by boarded-up residential structures within our jurisdiction. Building owners are required to participate in the process of creating a plan of action to repair, replace, or demolish residential structures that have been boarded-up by completing the online application permit “Boarding up residential structures by owners” on the Town of Garner website or follow the link provided herein:

Building owners can email their completed application to Inspector Paul Ray ( or mail your form to: 900 7th. Avenue Garner, NC 27529; Attention: Inspections Dept. Paul Ray