The Town Clerk is responsible for giving notice of Town Council meetings, preparing the Council agenda, attending the Council meetings and recording Council proceedings.
Town Council Meeting Calendar
Town Council Upcoming Agenda
Town Council Meeting Minutes & Agendas
The Town Clerk’s office provides a variety of other services. Some key responsibilities and functions of the Town Clerk include the following:
- Serves as official custodian of the Town records and responds to questions regarding public records documentation requests from citizens and staff
- Prepares ceremonial documents for the Mayor and Council
- Manages various Boards and Commissions
- Attests Documents
- Maintains the Town Code
- Provides support to the Mayor, Town Council and Town Manager
- Serves as a link for the citizens to their government and strive to be a valuable resource for both.
The staff in the Clerk's office includes the town clerk, the deputy town clerk and one part-time administrative assistant.
Need More Information?
interm Town Clerk